As a Certified Speaking Professional with over 25 years' experience as a sales trainer, coach and behavioural change agent, Hugh passionately promotes his ethos that “people buy people first”.
Hugh is a keynote speaker much in demand on the speaking circuit. He also focuses on corporate mentoring and training and is adept at working with large, multi-cultural groups, illuminating the benefits of positive body language, outstanding personal presentation and mindful conversation.
Hugh's message is vital for anyone who cares about:
- Building a better, stronger workforce
- Building a happier more cohesive environment
- Surrounding themselves with healthier, more contented individuals
Hugh's personal journey of adversity and success spans three continents and encompasses grief, joy, loss and abundance. Through the art of good conversation, Hugh inspires people to reach their potential - both personally and professionally.
Tracey has over 20 years experience in sales, marketing, training and development.
Her diverse career path from civil engineering to fashion equips her with a vast array of skills and knowledge that she uses to help others succeed.
In particular, clients engage Tracey to:
- Optimise client engagement and management of client interactions
- Enhance the communication of personal and business value propositions
- Coach sales leaders and team members to optimise their personal impact
- Materially improve business development outcomes
- Acquire new clients
- Grow existing client relationships
Tracey has a Graduate Diploma in Psychology, Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment and an Honours Degree in Civil Engineering.